Pharmacovigilance Team Leader
To support out team we are currently seeking a Pharmacovigilance Team Leader to join our global animal health team.
knoell is one of the leading global service providers in the animal health space offering regulatory, pharmacovigilance, clinical development and product development support to our clients. People are at the heart of our family-owned business and our values guide the way to our success. Team spirit and mutual support are very important to us. Our culture is characterised by strong international co-operation, can-do attitude, focus on quality and growth mindset.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Pharmacovigilance candidate to develop their career, taking on the role of an outsourced EU QPPV and developing the Pharmacovigilance services provided by the knoell group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Fulfil the role of Qualified Person responsible for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) for the EU and UK, on behalf of client companies in the global animal health industry
- Maintain and develop the Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF) at knoell and on behalf of client companies
- Initiate, follow up and develop new business opportunities related to Pharmacovigilance in the knoell group
- Manage and oversee all knoell Pharmacovigilance projects
Profile and Qualifications
knoell is looking for a highly motivated individual with a degree in a biological science. The candidate does not need to be a qualified veterinarian, but will work closely with veterinarians from the clinical team. The successful candidate will have:
- Strong expertise in veterinary PV in the EU, with at least five years’ experience in a Pharmacovigilance role. Previous experience as a QPPV or deputy QPPV will be highly valued, but not essential
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, be proficient in MS Office applications and have the capability to effectively communicate with colleagues, clients and regulators internationally
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage projects in parallel and changing priorities
We offer flexible working options, on the job training, opportunities to attend external training courses and international conferences. You will benefit from an attractive remuneration package in our friendly, growing and internationally recognised company. We offer flexible working options and opportunities to attend external training coursesand international events. You will be working in a friendly, professional, fast-growing, dynamic, internationally active organisation which is supportive and encourages teamwork.
This position requires the successful candidate to permanently reside in the EU. Remote working is offered however there will be a requirement to routinely work with the PV teams at knoell offices in Germany or the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'