iMultiply are working in partnership with a well-known Edinburgh based Accountancy Practice to recruit a Personal Tax Senior.
The Firm is now one of the largest Accountancy Practices in the UKwith a strong and well-established presence in Scotland.
The role of Personal Tax Senior will be to support and be involved in the continued growth of Private Client advisory work generally for HNWIs including tax areas such as international (residence and non doms), private equity, UK property, trusts and owner managed businesses.
Day-to-day will be responsible for;
- Assisting in the management of a variety of clients including HNWI
- Preparing Income and CGT Tax Computations
- Assisting senior management in delivery of tax advisory work
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with HMRC and external stakeholders
- Developing and assisting in the management of a small team
To be considered for the role you will ideally have;
- At least 3 years’ Personal Tax experience
- ATT Qualified
- Experience of Tax Planning
- A keen interest in developing and coaching other team members
The role of Personal Tax Senior comes with a competitive remuneration and benefits package, flexible and agile working and the opportunity for future career progression.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic
For further information please contact Gareth Spowart.
- Personal Tax Planning
- Personal Tax
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'