Personal Tax Senior
A well-established independent firm of accountants are recruiting an experienced tax professional for the role of Personal Tax Senior to join the firms Lincoln office.
The practice offers a full range of accounting and taxation services to a varied client portfolio of small to medium sized owner managed businesses and have developed an excellent reputation as a client service lead business, which has been pivotal in their success and allowed for growth and expansion of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working within a highly supportive environment, the role of Personal Tax Senior will work across a highly varied client portfolio and will be responsible for:
- Preparing annual tax returns which will include, High Net Worth Individuals, Directors Partnerships and Trusts (additional training will be provided if individuals do not have Trust experience)
- Preparation of P11D’s
- Managing own allocation of a client portfolio
- Assist with the production of tax reports and appropriate documentation
- Assisting in dealing with queries raised by HMRC
- Developing strong relationships with allocated clients
Skills and Qualities
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years Personal Tax experience and will be ATT qualified or qualified by experience. Individual must have the ability to work to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy and give attention to detail as well as being able to manage their own day to day workload.
Although the position is advertised as a full time role, applications are encouraged from individuals seeking a part time work (min 3 days/week)
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £27,000
- Flexible Working
- Holiday - 23 days + Stats (including continued service award on holidays after 2 years service)
- Option to buy or sell up to 1 weeks holiday per year
- Pension 5%
- Death in Service
- Health care scheme
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Justin Barber at Barber McLelland
- Personal Tax Planning
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job