Personal Tax Senior - North West London
Personal Tax Senior
North West London
Up to £45,000
Are you a Personal Tax Senior looking to move to an accountancy firm which not only offers flexible working in an inclusive and supportive environment but also gives more autonomy in your career? If so, then this is the perfect role for you.
What's great about this role:
- The Personal Tax Senior is based in a brand new state of the art, open plan office.
- Not only are they a full training firm offering CTA, they also offer monthly in-house training with topical subjects submitted by members of the firms training forum.
- The practice has a satellite office based in Central London and employees can work out of here up to twice a week if required.
- The firm is the only UK member firm of an established international network.
- The Personal Tax senior will give you exposure to a complex client portfolio which will allow you to develop your technical skills.
- The work will be varied and will include CGT, IHT, residence and domicile matters.
I am looking for an ambitious Personal Tax Senior to join this team, If you hold the ATT and have relevant experience within a practice environment then send your CV to or call Emma on
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'