The responsibilities for the role are extremely wide-ranging and offer involvement in the following:
- You will be responsible for your own portfolio of complex and wide-ranging clients which includes high profile individuals, partnerships and a range of non- domiciles and non-UK residents.
- Providing detailed technical advice for the above clients, with appropriate support from the partners and Directors where required.
- Assisting the partners and directors on a range of complex advisory assignments.
- Managing junior team members on assignments and assisting in their development.
- Be responsible for reviewing the returns of other tax team members, particularly on more complex cases.
- Assist on a range of marketing and networking initiatives for the firm and cross-selling opportunities where appropriate.
- Providing technical assistance to the tax team on a range of issues
Ideally, you will be CTA qualified although individuals qualified by experience will also be considered. In addition, you should demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge and possess good communication skills to enable you to liaise with both clients and colleagues alike.
In return, you will be offered an extremely challenging role which will expose you to high net worth and high profile individuals, providing you with the opportunity to demonstrate your extensive compliance skills whilst also utilising and developing your expertise on advisory and ad hoc projects.
In addition, the position offers genuine prospects for rapid progression for the right individual and you will be provided with all the support and encouragement required to maximise your potential within the firm.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'