I am currently working with a Top 500 Law Firm based in Manchester. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Personal Injury Litigator to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience handling GPI claims and have ligation experience through to trial and quantum assessment. The candidate will be able to manage a caseload of out-of-portal GPI claims using an automated, lean and efficient case workflow and select the most appropriate pre-defined case plan, at all key stages of the case.
It is essential that the candidate has knowledge of the full PI process and understand key KPIs including billing, work throughput and case duration. The candidate should have experience using a Case Management System, databases and normal office IP systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 2 years' GPI experience
• Full understanding of the PI process
• Ability to manage own caseload of PI matters
• Excellent IT Skills with the ability to work a Case Management System, database and normal office IP system
• Good knowledge and understanding of procedures and protocol
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £22,000 - £27,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ684
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.