An exciting opportunity has become available for a Personal Assistant to join a York based Charity, you will be Personal Assistant to the General Manager.
This is a full time, permanent role offering a competitive salary of £17,000 per annum.
Your role as Personal Assistant will involve various duties within an office environment.
Duties of the role:
- To work closely with the General Manager
- Meet and greet visitors
- Responsible for leading projects and events
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- Booking and organising travel arrangements
- Assisting the office Manager and General Manager as required
- To work effectively as a part of a small team
Ideally, we are looking to receive applications from people who have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous administration experience
- Confident with Microsoft Office programmes specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent Communication skills - written and oral
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Ability to implement processes and procedures
- You will have a clean driving licence and access to a vehicle
Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive salary of £17,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role - 35 hours per week
- Private health insurance (after 1 year of service)
- Company pension
- Free parking
A little bit about us?
York Against Cancer is a local charity helping local people affected by cancer. We provide care and support for patients and their families in York and North Yorkshire, fund pioneering cancer research and provide cancer awareness education and information. All our work is funded by fundraising and donations.
Supported by individuals, groups, schools, organisations and businesses we have raised more than £15 million over the last 30 years to help local people fight against cancer.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please apply via this site.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Athena HR Ltd you are consenting to Athena HR Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Athena HR Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'