A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA to work with our prestigious financial client based in Stirling. Our client is looking for a pro-active and highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail to go in and hit the ground running.
Main duties include:
- Liaising with clients
- Word processing and preparation of letters for the Directors/Advisor
- Liaising with Head Office and Administration Centres
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Responsible for making sure all new clients and vetted on a regular basis
- Daily management of work flow
- Ensure stationary equipment is u to date
- Co-ordinate client marketing events
- Attend forums and workshops as appropriate
- Ensure that all paperwork being kept is in accordance with compliance regulations
- Responsible for coordinating and updating of Director/Advisers diaries
- Oversee and manage the submission of all client applications/advice sets in support of the practice
- Must come from a background working for a productive provider, life office, bank or sales support role within pensions, investments, insurance or protection.
- Knowledge of related regulations and legislation
- Applicant must be self-starter and work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong IT skills with MS outlook, Office and Excel
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- Attention to detail
This is a full time, permanent position. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Personal Assistant