Personal Assistant to CEO
£14.50 - £21.50 p/h depending on experience
Our client, an international executive search agency, is looking for a proactive and experienced personal assistant to join their team in Central London. The role is primarily to provide personal assistance and administrative support to the CEO of the business but you will also be required to manage the office premises and provide assistance to the rest of the team as necessary.
Role & Responsibilities
- Extensive diary management for the CEO, working with international time zones
- Scheduling internal and external meetings including video and conference call arrangements and organising relevant rooms, equipment and refreshments
- Organising and planning complex international travel arrangements
- Production and distribution of schedules and detailed itineraries
- Screening and prioritising incoming information; communicating and responding as appropriate
- Preparing and submitting expenses for payment
- Printing and binding of presentations
- Preparation of candidate reports and CVs
- Proofreading of reports and client documents
- Personal errands for the CEO as required
- Maintain effective filing of both paper and the shared drive
- Meet and greet clients and candidates
- Maintain full reception/switchboard control at all times
- Prepare refreshments (or in some instance, full catering) for meetings
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Proven ability in a similar role.
- Experience in working in a small organisation.
- Knowledge of Financial Services, market and/or Executive Search an advantage.
- Proactive, positive and enthusiastic approach
- organised and self-motivated
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Smart appearance and professional telephone manners
- Discreet and able to handle confidential matters
- Team player; happy to lend a hand wherever necessary
- Strong communicator with the confidence to build and maintain relationships at all levels of seniority
- Flexibility (occasionally, may need to start earlier or stay later than core hours)
- Keen to learn
- Experience of in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of File Finder would be a plus
You will receive an excellent salary of up to £21.50 p/h depending on experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on for more information.
Howells Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.