This is a fantastic Personal opportunity to work for a leading global FMCG firm, supporting a busy team within their Marketing division on a temporary basis.
This role offers an immediate start, and will be for approximately 6 weeks, with the possibility of extension.
Providing fast paced and initiative driven support, duties of the Personal Assistant will include:
- Complex diary management, working to anticipate requirements and avoid conflicts
- Inbox management for selected members of the team
- International travel arrangements, booked through the company's travel agency
- Assisting with joiner and leaver administration
- Processing expenses and raising purchase order numbers
Personal Assistant - What we're looking for:
- Solid experience of providing PA support to teams, ideally within the FMCG or Media sector
- A proven track record in complex international travel and diary management
- The ability to balance a varied workload in a busy environment
- Excellent IT skills
- An adaptable working style
If this is you, and you offer immediate availability, please apply now to avoid disappointment!
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.