Personal Assistant - Temporary Assignment
This is a fantastic Personal opportunity to work for a leading global FMCG firm, supporting a busy team within their Marketing division on a temporary basis.
This role offers an immediate start, and will be for approximately 6 weeks, with the possibility of extension.
Providing fast paced and initiative driven support, duties of the Personal Assistant will include:
- Complex diary management, working to anticipate requirements and avoid conflicts
- Inbox management for selected members of the team
- International travel arrangements, booked through the company's travel agency
- Assisting with joiner and leaver administration
- Processing expenses and raising purchase order numbers
Personal Assistant - What we're looking for:
- Solid experience of providing PA support to teams, ideally within the FMCG or Media sector
- A proven track record in complex international travel and diary management
- The ability to balance a varied workload in a busy environment
- Excellent IT skills
- An adaptable working style
If this is you, and you offer immediate availability, please apply now to avoid disappointment!
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
May & Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job