Personal Assistant / Office Manager, Central London - Up to £30k dependent on experience
This eco-tech business are catching a lot of attention at the moment, and need an exceptional Personal Assistant / Office Manager to join the team. Getting a great deal of coverage over social media and press over the past few months they’ve generated a sense of hysteria about how their product is going to change the way the world generates electricity.
Going from strength to strength, they’ve garnered attention all over the world, leading them to implement their product in Africa, Asia, Europe and the US, and aren’t stopping there! This is something you, as Personal Assistant / Office Manager could be a part of.
An Personal Assistant / Office Manager role here will mean you’ll never have two days the same. From TED talks to experiential events, they work on a huge amount of projects, meaning a role like this will be very diverse for the Personal Assistant / Office Manager who jumps on board.
As Personal Assistant / Office Manager your role will be a mix of assisting the CEO of the business, managing the office as well as human resources. The following will be a good indication of what your role will entail:
- Complex diary management - arranging meetings, travel, accommodation for team
- Completing expense claims - cash and credit card reconciliation for CEO
- Ordering equipment for the office to supply for team, clients and CEO
- Tracking and administering absence, holiday and sickness
The Personal Assistant / Office Manager we are looking for will have experience within a previous role, and will be looking to kick on with their career. You’ll need to have great communication skills and be able to keep on top of a busy workload - prioritising your work to ensure the smooth running of the office.
If you’re the Personal Assistant / Office Manager we are looking for then you must have the following qualities:
- Experience within a similar role in an office environment
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Organisational mindset - prioritising your work to ensure that everything runs smoothly
- Friendly personality - easy to socialise with the rest of the team
- A hands-on approach, tackling tasks as soon as they arise
Are you the Personal Assistant / Office Manager we are looking for? We want to hear from a Personal Assistant / Office Manager as soon as possible about this role.
Please quote JW539 when applying for this Personal Assistant / Office Manager role.
- Diary Management
- Human Resources
- Office Management
- Travel Arrangements