Permanent Customer service advisor No Sales
GEM Partnership are delighted to support one of the North East's fastest growing organisations.
Our client a global leader in customer management are looking to appoint a number of customer service professionals to their well-established team.
Do you have a passion for customer service?
We are looking for individuals with a background in resolving problems and providing the highest level of customer service to those that you deal with. Whether you have worked within a contact centre, hospitality or retail we would love to discuss the range of roles we are dealing with.
You will be responsible for dealing with existing customers in relation to a range of products and services, providing customer service in relation to a range of queries including technical issues, billing enquiries and general service questions.
This role is predominately phone based and you will speak with customers only on an inbound basis, the emphasis on this position is the level of service the customer receives. You will therefore not be required to sell products and services to customers.
What do you get...?
As a Full-Time permanent member of staff, you can expect to receive;
- Competitive starting salary of £15600 per annum, rising to £16000 per annum after your probation.
- Sociable working hours with set shifts in advance between 8am to 11pm Mon to Sun.
- Feedback based bonus (Get paid for how much you help not how much you sell)
- Security of a permanent contract.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Fantastic facilities and work location.
- Immediate starts available.
If you would like to discuss these roles or to check any other vacancies we are currently dealing with feel free to contact GEM Partnership.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to complete a DBS check at the employer’s expense.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service