Xpert recruitment are currently recruiting for a Class 1 driver for our prestigious client in Longport, Stoke on Trent. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business in a phase of growth and contribute to a unique working environment. We are looking for an experienced Driver for a full time position. The job will mainly involve deliveries to various parts of the country. The work is predominately days however you will need to be flexible as you may be asked to work a noon shift and the odd Saturday morning when required.
- Exceptional operational skills and ability to maintain the highest standards even in difficult situations
- Complete paperwork accurately
- Show commercial and distribution awareness to achieve a competitive advantage for the company
- Implement consistent driving performance
- Demonstrate good communication skills and build interpersonal relationship within the company and industry
- Deliver exemplary standards in Company image, vehicle maintenance and trailer cleanliness
- Strive to Portray a respectable and professional approach while representing the company
- Vehicle checks to ensure road worthiness and compliance with VOSA
- Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
- Must be or be over 21 years of age.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Be flexible with shifts.
- Flexibility while on the job.
- ADR is an advantage
- Up to date CPC Card
- Digi Card
- Have no more than 6 points
Rate of pay: £10 Per hour, overtime over 40 hours, paid time and a half.