About the school
• A vibrant, happy, caring and nurturing learning centre community of excellence.
• Children are at the heart of everything. The School aim to ensure all our learners make the best possible progress and achieve highly through high quality teaching and learning as well as an exciting, stimulating curriculum
• Our school motto is T.E.A.M meaning Together Everyone Achieves More. We are an inclusive school where every child is valued. We endeavour to inspire all children to enjoy and relish their learning experiences and make the best progress that they can
About the Applicant
• Someone who is experienced and looking for an exciting opportunity and challenge
• Committed to providing learning opportunities that are creative and child centred
• Someone with the passion and drive to ensure all children will achieve their true potential
• A good team player, dedicated and willing to contribute to the wider life of the school.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
If this position sounds like it is one for you then please contact Kerrie at Reed Education Tel 0114 273 3940 or email Kerrie.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job