Exciting opportunity to shape and develop a learning function, to support this growing service/retail/leisure sector client who is set to double in size in the next two years. Managing one member of the team, which is likely to grow, you will take ownership for the people development of the business. You will lead the delivery of the people development strategy, providing fantastic learning opportunities for the team, majoring on digitalised learning. The role will focus on creating a virtual People Development suite suitable for a growing, geographically dispersed and energised business model.
Collaborating with senior department heads to lead and influence the continually evolving ongoing People Development strategy you will have responsibility for:
• Predict, understand and plan learning solutions for the team’s development needs.
• Research and develop learning methods and content for trending and traditional management skills.
• Consider and implement a strong leadership management programme across the business.
• Ensure Induction and Onboarding is engaging, up to date and having a positive business impact by using metrics to review performance.
• Ensure the Transition Management Development Programmes are delivered within the business so the internal progression target is fulfilled.
• Work closely with the Head of Operations HR to understand and utilise the talent maps and succession planning data to deliver the resource plan.
• Work in partnership with the senior operating team to understand high volume, high impact development requirements of the teams and action accordingly.
• Work with functional heads on bespoke development interventions for key team members.
• Drive use of 'Insights Discovery’ through the business to ensure common knowledge, understanding and use of the model.
• Manage, lead and develop the People Development Manager.
• Work closely with and influence all other functions who offer training; ensuring the whole business offer for People Development is consistent and professional.
• Support People team with delivery of all People Team projects and plans.
• Create an ethos of self-development and individuals owning their own development pathways.
• Be a hands on, get stuff done, culture and values custodian - a real People Team brand ambassador.
• Experience and proven success of leading the design and implementation of digital learning suites.
• Obsessive passion for both personal and professional development and growth.
• Ability and desire to break the shackles of traditional L&D thinking.
• Consider high volume high value impact opportunities and find or design learning solutions for them.
• Proven ability of building relationships and leading within senior leadership teams.
• Technical skills and experience in People Development, partnered with a natural ability to think commercially and see the bigger picture.
• Skilled in developing learning pathways content and programme structure.
• Creative in their problem-solving style.
• Ability to use data and insight to influence and make decisions.
• Hungry to grow their career and take every opportunity to develop themselves.
• Lives and breathes our values in everything they do.
• High energy and thrives in moving at pace and going the extra mile to deliver for the business.
• Strong communication and influencing skills, and an ability to adapt both style and approach.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership, self-managing role.
• Skill in creative audio and visual learning content design and creation would be a strong advantage.
• Insights Discovery Accreditation would be an advantage.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Annabel Green via LinkedIn or register your details on www.resourcing4hr.co.uk.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
- Blended Learning
- People Development
- Learning & Development
- Digitalised Learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'