Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator within the pension / divorce market and looking to work for a highly respected organisation?
This leading wealth management firm encompasses financial planning and investment management and focuses on the long-term for both their clients and colleagues. Their culture is of great importance to them, which has been demonstrated throughout their impressive history.
Duties of a Pensions Administrator
Your role as a Pensions Administrator will be within a team who receive instructions from solicitors acting on behalf of divorcing parties, requesting the value of their pension assets and advice on various solutions. As such your duties will be:
- Undertake all administration tasks required in obtaining and checking pension scheme documentation for accuracy and completeness prior to its use in the writing of Expert Witness Reports by their team of Actuaries and Report Writers
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and Access to maintain accuracy of client case records and ensure efficiency of all administration tasks
- Check pension scheme documentation provided by administrators to see that it answers all questions posed to them in our request for information letters
- Analyse member pension data for accuracy and completeness and follow up with scheme administrators where appropriate
Requirements to be considered - Pensions Administrator
- This role would suit a Pensions Administrator used to dealing with defined benefit pensions on a daily basis.
- Experience of working with pensions on divorcing cases would be advantageous
- A confident, articulate and numerate individual with an eye for attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, with eagerness to learn and keep up to date with developments in the pensions and divorce market and further understand defined benefit / contribution pension schemes
- Possesses a very professional, yet friendly telephone manner and is able to converse confidently with fellow professionals.
Benefits for their Pension Administrators
- Attractive salary - can be disclosed on receipt of your application
- Company benefits provided with discretionary bonus
- Formidable opportunity to work within a highly respected name
- Ethical firm with strong people-based culture and social responsibility
- Focused on every individual joining the business feels valued and encouraged to be successful, therefore aim for their colleagues to stay for the long term, for the right reasons
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'