DB Pensions Administrator : Surrey/London borders : To £29,000 + bonus/pension
- Genuine opportunity for career development
- Do you want a broader job spec, more variety and WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- This team has a really positive team dynamic with 1st class support from management for exams and a deeper level of involvement than other TPA's.
The Company: Expanding at an impressive rate, our clients pensions admin function makes up about half of the workforce, where the focus is DB clients and some DC. Whereas a lot of Pensions Admin staff at other companies work quite narrow specs within a particular part of the process, this company wants people who want to grow, learn more about the business and really widen their skill-set within a broader remit.
The Role: You will personally be looking after a portfolio of administration clients that range in size. You will be expected to manage all day-to-day activities across your allocated clients as well as help to deliver management reports and ad-hoc projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prioritising work to ensure delivery in accordance with client Service Level Agreements.
- Processing scheme events within target, ensuring compliance with internal standards/scheme/legislative rules.
- Producing letters, emails and reports based on set templates as well as producing bespoke letters and emails where required.
- Answering incoming calls and resolving queries.
- Attendance of Trustee or client meetings.
- Attending internal/external meetings to provide support and guidance on related client administration issues.
- Participation in ad-hoc administration projects/exercises.
- Identifying and recording non-core fee events.
Skills / Experience Required: For the Pensions Administrator role our client is looking for an A-Level or equivalent academic background, at least 2 years DB administration experience within a TPA environment as well as strong technical pensions and legislative knowledge.
Additional Information: The salary for the Pensions Administrator role is up to £29,000 with bonus c.£1,300 and a pension contribution from our client of up to 7% with various life & health benefits in addition.
The Pensions Administrator position is only one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 20 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include employee benefits/group risk, compliance, pensions, flexible benefits, paraplanners, sales support, underwriters and IT related roles. We predominately focus on London and The Home Counties, although we have also been successful in offering national solutions and overseas. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Defined Benefit
- Pension Administration
- Pension Schemes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'