The successful candidate will:
* Have excellent pensions knowledge
* Have good understanding of scheme rules
* Be up to date on current legislation and changes
* Be a good team player with strong communication skills
* Pay excellent attention to detail and have a commitment to delivering good quality service
* Have the ability to work to deadlines
**Please note you must have DB Pensions experience to be considered for this role**
You will have the opportunity to become involved with more challenging and complex cases as you grow within the role. You will also be given full training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions administrator seeking a challenging role, with career development opportunities.
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business