PERMANENT PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR - MILTON KEYNES – £18,000 - £20,000
• Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator or similar?
• Would you pass DBS check? Therefore you should not have a criminal record
On a daily basis you will be involved in the following duties:-
• Administer and manage pensions in accordance within the FCA guidelines
• Being responsible for a portfolio of clients
• Maintain a good working relationship with your clients and your colleagues alike
• Inputting accurate information on to a database
• Holding conversations at all levels and therefore a good standard of communication is required
Skills & Experience required:-
• Pensions Admin experience or similar
• Good IT skills
• Good command of the English language, spoken and written
• Must pass a DBS check and therefore no criminal record will be accepted
• Monday – Friday, 35 hours between 8am – 6pm although generally the cores hours are 9am – 5pm.
• Great company, great benefits and fantastic opportunity
Apply with your cv immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job