Due to business growth, we are currently seeking multiple Administrators to join our fast growing pensions team in our Redhill office. We provide full training so no previous pensions experience is required. As a global organisation, we offer excellent benefits include a highly competitive salary, bonus, 25 days annual leave, private medical cover and pension. We offer a dedicated week one induction and ongoing support and development with a structured career path.
* Servicing both member and client queries in relation to occupational pension schemes
* Working towards deadlines to ensure all queries are dealt with in accordance with our service level agreements
* Responding to queries by phone, email and letter
* Performing manual calculations
* Grade 9 - 4 / Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent
* Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable working with numbers and calculations
Willis Towers Watson's Technology and Administration Solutions is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
Please note that our offer of employment is subject to satisfactory background checks being completed. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job