Position: Pensions Administrator (DC) Defined Contribution
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
An independent specialist provider of actuarial, consultancy and administration services to the pensions industry. An independent specialist provider of actuarial, consultancy and administration services to the pensions industry. They are a close knit and very family orientated firm that enjoy putting on social and charity events.
The Role: Defined Contribution Pension Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for beginning to end administration services to Trustees, including but not limited to:-
- Installing new entrants
- Processing all membership movement events within SLA (leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths)
- Preparing and issuing annual benefit statements
- Calculating and implementing pension increases for DC clients
- Processing GMP reconciliations
- Providing data for the actuarial and banking and accounting teams
What’s needed for me to be considered?
You will have
- 2-3 years’ experience of administering DB occupational pension schemes either in house or with a third party administrator (some DB knowledge would be an advantage)
- Achieved at least Grade B in Maths GCSE and four other A* - C GCSEs with English, plus 2 "A" levels at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification)
- An ability to be part of a team and the initiative to work on your own, at times
- Good attention to detail, accuracy and personal organisation
- A positive and professional attitude
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage workload appropriately.
This client has a brilliant flexi-time system in place which also allows you to earn 1 day off for the following month. They are also really supportive with employees who wish to take further qualifications and can offer to finance you through these as well as negotiating study leave. The holiday and pension scheme is great too!
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.