PENTRATION TESTER - RETAIL
SALARY: £50K + BENEFITS
Sopra Steria is representing a well-established Retail UK based business. They have a reputation for offering great value services with exceptional customer service.
This role will be responsible for testing all brand websites, white label sites, supplier sites either directly or indirectly through the management of penetration test teams/vendors to protect customer data.
This role indirectly manages 3rd party vendors with respect to Security testing.
- Undertaking Vulnerability Assessments and or Penetration tests of Production Websites
- Conducting end-to-end testing activities to identify vulnerabilities
- Delivering regular reports and managing expectations
- Writing reports and technical documentation to be presented to business owners and project managers
- Identifying remediation techniques and assisting the development with secure coding practices as appropriate
- Providing Quality Assurance for reports in addition to guiding colleagues on report writing best practice
- Writing and contributing to White Papers and research documents as part of both ongoing personal development and that of the Information Security team
- Providing training and mentoring to colleagues on projects and internal training courses as well as suggesting training options for individuals both in and outside of the team
- Maintaining contact with white label sites to ensure ongoing security of their systems and our own
- Work with threat intelligence service providers to ensure they provide an effective service
- Providing technical advisory and assistance throughout cyber security incident response activities
- Provide technical advisory and assistance on cyber security risk assessments
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Worked in a CREST Organisation
MSc in Information Security
Experience within a similar position, 5+ years
Strong commercial experience
In depth technical knowledge of a wide range of IT systems and technologies.
Strong, proven experience saving business money through effective testing strategies
Experience of working with internal teams and partners to security test systems to the point where they are considered secure;
Experience of providing detailed estimates for penetration testing
Working with security 3rd parties
Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Experience in vendor management
Experience in Risk management
Develop and mentor colleagues to support team/functional deliverables
If this sounds of interest then please apply!