Penetration Tester- UK Remote- £30,000- £50,000
I am currently working with an industry leading Cyber Security professional services provider who due to continued success are looking to recruit for a Penetration tester. This is an opportunity to join a company at the pinnacle of Cyber Security, with an impressive portfolio of clients and interesting and varied project work. This role is 100% remote working, but candidates must be residing in the UK and hold valid right to work.
- Industry leader, working with an impressive client list of household names
- Further training and Development- earn sought after accreditations
- Cutting and bleeding edge technologies
- Join a talented Security team offering continuous support to their clients throughout proactive and reactive testing and monitoring
- Monitor and test risks and vulnerabilities
- Manual testing and Automated testing
- Identify exploits on client networks and infrastructure
- Writing detailed analysis and reports on security findings
- Take part in whitepapers, research and development
The successful candidate
- Will come from a Penetration Testing background (Web, application, Infrastructure, hardware testing)
- Understanding of Network fundamentals- TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS etc
- Experience with Web Application Technologies- REST API's, SOAP API's, XML etc
- Vulnerability management OWASP
- Strong understanding of traditional infrastructure technologies; Virtualisation, Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of scripting languages; Python, Ruby, PowerShell, Bash (writing and running scripts)
- Will have industry relevant certifications, such as;
The successful candidate will be looking to earn £30,000- £50,000 + benefits and development.
This is an incredible opportunity to join an industry leading company, offering outstanding progression and training. For immediate consideration, please send your most current CV to joel.hughes at Conceptresourcing.com
-Infosec- Pen Testing- Coding- Threat Hunting- Security- Cyber Security- DevSecOps- Penetration Testing- Hacking- Control- Ethical hacking-
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'