Are you looking for a career rather than a dead end job? We are seeking future colleagues who are keen to develop, build a fruitful career and become the leaders of tomorrow.
Due to continuous career development and internal mobility, ADP is recruiting for a Payroll Specialists to join our team and begin their rewarding career with us.
This role is 0900-1730 Monday to Friday, and is based in our Chertsey team right next door to the train station and with a large company car park.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits plan, (including healthcare, high street discounts and gym flex)
- Generous annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Yearly salary reviews
- CIPP study support places up for grabs
- Time allocated for self-development and coaching sessions
ADP are the largest multi-country payroll outsourcing provider in the world and a leader in business outsourcing services.
Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
Working on a portfolio of clients, you will be the face of ADP and build strong business relationships with them by providing payroll expertise across their various sectors. This particular role will be using our newest and most innovative system, iHCM. You will be provided with training and have the full support of the iHCM payroll team day to day.
- Managing accurate payrolls for clients
- Maintaining knowledge of current statutory legislation
- Working with other team members to meet payroll deadlines
- Building up relationships with internal and external clients
- Opportunities to be involved in company-wide projects
- Keen to build a long term career and become a future leader
- Experience in start to finish UK payroll is essential
- Able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Career Development
- Customer Service
- ADP Payroll
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job