Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join a reputable Accountancy firm in Crewe. The position is full-time permanent, and requires a highly skilled Payroll Manager to process payroll for the practice and over 130 clients.
The main duties of the Payroll Manager include:
- Manage the Payroll and AE function for the practice, schedule payroll processing of differing frequencies for circa 130 clients
- Maintain and build client relations/educate clients about the importance of accurate submissions to HMRC
- Maintain and improve control procedures to ensure accuracy, security and confidentiality of clients' data
- Deal with clients regarding various payroll and AE matters
- Deal with HMRC regarding client PAYE matters/set up new schemes for clients
- Understand and fully utilise the payroll software, ensuring that it is configured correctly for each client
- Keep up to date with legislation changes relating to PAYE and AE, and inform clients of key changes
- Train new members of staff and ensure that payroll processors are carrying out procedures correctly
- Attend networking events to generate new leads/clients
The successful candidate must have good customer service awareness, with strong communication skills for liaising with clients and colleagues along with being:
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to use their own initiative and continuously look to improve current processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Able to research and problem solve
- Able to work in a dynamic, deadline driven environment, organising their own workload and others
They will have proven experience working within a similar role. Experience within an accountancy practice is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey. Suitable CV's will be contacted immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use year's experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- payroll manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job