Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience
Four Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Clerk to join a high growth, exciting business based in Stretford. This is a full time, permanent position.
You will be working in a friendly and supportive bureau team, ensuring client payroll is completed efficiently, correctly and on time. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Process all frequency payrolls to a high standard for subsidiary and external customers
- Responsible for day to day weekly and monthly processes including resolving any problems that occur
- Process manual credit/debit notes
- Monthly reconciliation of PAYE
- Issue form P45 to clients
- Calculate statutory payments
- Dealing with clients and candidates in a professional manner, both face to face and over the telephone
The ideal candidate:
- Prior payroll bureau experience
- Minimum 2-3 years payroll experience
- High level of attention to detail
If you are in payroll at the moment and would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity, please apply to this advert or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'