We have a new job opportunity at a leading independent accountancy firm in Nottingham which is a blend of Bookkeeping and Payroll work
The firm can hire this on either a full time OR part time basis. Full time would be ideal with 2 days of payroll and 3 days of bookkeeping per week.
Salary is open and will depend totally upon experience.
Bookkeeping and Payroll Senior
Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications
The successful applicant should have VAT and bookkeeping experience, with some payroll knowledge and you will be using Sage, Xero and Quickbooks in this role. The ideal candidate will be a well-organised individual who is able to prioritise workloads and adapt to meet deadlines and class themselves as having good communication skills.
There are opportunities for growth and promotion within this role.
More detailed role overview:
- VAT returns
- Managing & generating weekly CIS payments including submitting returns monthly to HMRC
- Preparing monthly management accounts potentially, dependent on experience and preference
- Liaising with HMRC regarding late penalty filing fees and all other Tax/Accounts queries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Management and processing of payment runs
- Processing a portfolio of Payrolls on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis using Sage Payroll Software
- payroll manager
- payroll senior
- Bookkeeping Senior
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'