This ambitious and entrepreneurial services organisation who operate internationally are now seeking a Payroll Advisor to support their exciting growth plans.
Reporting directly to the Senior Management Accountant in a centralised Group finance function, this role will be a 70:30 split between payroll responsibilities and assisting in the wider finance function.
The role will give you the opportunity to work alongside group and regional directors, senior members of the sales force in addition to department heads throughout the operations and support functions. You will be a confident individual with strong communication skills.
- Processing starters and leavers on payroll system and excel models
- Amending employee details on payroll system
- Processing payroll in the UK using payroll system
- Processing and producing commission forms
- Maintaining the UK company pension system
- Liaising with external payroll companies across Europe and the US
- Liaising with the local tax authorities in all entities
- Processing payroll year end and submitting the reports and forms to local tax authorities
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Reconciliations of the Payroll nominal accounts at month end
- Productions of the monthly commission accrual
- Processing the bacs file and payments for payroll
- Producing a staff cost analysis file for monthly review by the board
- Support the annual audit process
- Support purchase and sales ledger functions
Essential skills/experience required:
- Proven track record of payroll processing
- Experience within a sales driven environment, handling commission calculations would be ideal
- Strong communication skills required to build and sustain relationships with external customers, suppliers and internally across all divisions of the business
- Confident, tactful individual who is self-motivated and approachable
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop new skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing company who can offer long term career and team development opportunities.