Up to £28,000 (dependent on experience)
A large, award-winning financial services company with offices located nationwide are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll professional into their growing team, based in central Newcastle.
The team handles large volumes of pension payroll on behalf of a number of large UK companies.
About the role
Reporting to the Deputy Payroll Manager, you will deliver payroll administration tasks and activities, check and validate information gathered and processed by less experienced colleagues and contribute to the provision of payroll services. Responsibilities include:
- Managing and running an assigned portfolio of payrolls, completing them from start to end.
- Checking work and overseeing more junior administrators.
- Act as liaison point between Pensions team and Payroll department and the client.
- Handling pensioner queries.
- Assist with complex payroll calculations.
- Update systems, input payroll data.
- Support senior colleagues with projects and business development activities.
- Assist with pension audits as required.
- Work closely with the payroll management team to ensure clients are serviced to the highest possible level.
Due to continued expansion, the company can offer excellent career advancement prospects alongside proven training and development and a stable working environment.
To apply for the position, you must have previous end-to-end payroll experience, ideally outsourced / bureau payroll and be confident with Microsoft Word and Excel, and new systems/databases. You should be able to work accurately, with a high attention to detail and be able to work in a strong team environment. Staff supervision/work flow management would be an advantage.
For more information please contact Hannah Ross
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'