National organisation require two Payroll Administrators to join their department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of over 3000 employees on a monthly payroll.Key Responsibilities:
- Setting up new starters, processing leavers and making adjustments
- Accurate data inputting from individual timesheets to Sage
- Manual calculation of payments and statutory deductions
- TUPE transfer payroll
- Payroll reconciliations
- Managing queries in relation to pay
- Previous experience processing high volume payrolls
- Good knowledge of payroll legislation
- Ability to manually calculate payslips
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Sage knowledge advantageous
- Hybrid working policy
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'