Job Title - Payroll Administrator
Location - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3BP
Salary - £16,000 - £19,500 pa DOE + excellent benefits
Duration - Permanent / Full Time
Sector - Payroll / HR / Administration
A well-established award winning and accredited education services business is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join its team in Huntingdon. The company encourage its employees to flourish and unleash their talent, just one of the reasons they were Awarded 'Employer of the Year’ at the Business Awards 2018. You will also enjoy flexible working options, 4.30pm finish Friday’s, annual bonus, childcare vouchers, BUPA health plan for you and up to 4 children, cycle to work scheme, maternity pay scheme, pension scheme matching up to 4.5%, free eye tests, company social events which have included theatre trips, comedy store, night at the races plus more!
As the Payroll Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of schools on all aspects of payroll (start-finish), consisting of multiple monthly pay dates and differing terms and conditions across employers.
- Process various statutory forms for example: P45s, Starter Declarations, Student Loans, P60, and P11d’s.
- Manually calculate salary changes where necessary, including back pay, overpayments, leavers, annual leave and other ad hoc manual payments.
- Apply statutory provisions including, PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory Adoption Pay, Student loans and Attachment to Earnings Orders.
- Complete monthly and annual Local Government and Teachers’ Pension returns in accordance with statutory deadlines.
We are keen to speak to people about this Payroll Administrator role with the following skills and experience:
- 5 GCSEs graded 9-5 including English and Maths or equivalent.
- Good ICT skills including the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good level of numeracy, data and analytical skills.
- Strong administration, data entry and customer service skills.
This role will suit someone with previous admin, data entry, payroll or finance experience but equally also a graduate or college / school leaver looking to start a career in payroll.
You will be joining a technology enabled business, but people are at the heart of what they do. They are 100% dedicated to education and its expert team of nearly 200 highly qualified employees support more than 1,600 schools nationwide. The culture is unique and is based upon its motivated and passionate team. The company’s performance in the market has been, and continues to be, exceptional, resulting in significant growth year after year. Its plan for the future is to continue this growth, increase the geographical reach and consider expanding the services offered.
In return the Payroll Administrator will receive a salary of up to £19,500 pa. In addition to the excellent benefits already mentioned you will also receive regular career reviews and fully funded external study qualifications. The company also deliver Easter Eggs to the team, arrange a Christmas party and charity fund raising events.
To apply for this Payroll Admin role, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today! The interview process will be via video and the successful candidate will be set up to work at home with a phone, laptop etc for the time being due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'