Up to £20,000
I am looking to speak with individuals who possess great attention to detail and love a hands on administrative role to join a family run, worldwide business who offer a great chance for someone to start a successful career!
Individuals with a drive to develop and progress within the organisation are encouraged to apply as this role offers heaps of progression potential, including training courses and promotion opportunities.
If you want to work in a fun, collaborative and interactive office, with great benefits then apply today!
22 days holiday + 1 additional per year of service up to 27 + 8 Bank Holidays
Ability to buy/sell holiday too!
Cycle to work scheme
Great social events, at team level and company level!
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A-C (including Maths and English) essential
* Previous experience of Microsoft office essential
* Experience of working in a Customer Service environment
* Experience in a fast paced processing an advantage
* Highly organised and able to coordinate multiple tasks and competing deadlines
* Comfortable to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Team Player - working to a 'shared objective'
* Pro-active, responsible and self-motivated
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Payroll administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job