Job Reference: GRP-BSE-ER-2103
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Benefits: 20 days' holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension, On-site parking
Servest's Payroll team is seeking an ambitious individual, to manage end to end payroll; process payments in respect of sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption in accordance with HMRC legislation. Ideally, you'll have a natural eye for detail, noticing and raising any issues accordingly.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Our company is growing quickly, and that's where you come in!
- To support the team with preparation, input and process all aspects of multi-site payrolls for a national workforce of over 23,000 employees.
- Work with the HR team to streamline administrative processes to maintain an efficient and effective support service to the business.
- Manage, process and co-ordinate payroll transactions and incoming mail, responding to emails as appropriate within agreed timescales.
- You will need to produce work of a high standard to ensure that employee data is accurate and up to date.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- You will have good interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with people at all levels
- You will have a thorough, reliable approach with a high level of detail
- Ability to plan and prioritise a varied workload within tight deadlines but stay flexible
- You will be able to show initiative and problem-solving ability.
- You will be able to work with others to build and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders in the business and be able to deliver good customer service.
- Experience of a computerised payroll system and good knowledge of software applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook will be desirable
- Proven track record of managing sensitive and confidential information.
The Payroll team deliver outstanding service across the business throughout the week, Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm, however flexibility to meet the needs of the business is essential.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to
To find out more please visit us on
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job