Key duties will include;
- Ensure accurate and timely salary payments are made to all employees taking account of any adjustments to be made whilst ensuring they are within both Legal and Company guidelines
- Ensure accurate recording of starter and leaver information as well as management of sickness absence data
- To keep up to date with changes to HMRC legislation ensuring any necessary changes are implemented across all necessary payrolls.
- Ensure accurate and on time submission of Real Time Information (RTI) data.
- Administration of SMP, SPP, SAP, SSP, and any other statutory payments
- Pension auto-enrolment
- Production of contracts of employment
- Production of amendment to terms
- Establish and challenge Right to Work – ensuring the businesses compliance with guidelines issued by Borders and Immigration
- Maintenance of sickness absence data as well as holiday data
- Ensure correct and timely deductions are made from employees' salaries within both Legal and Company guidelines
The ideal candidate will have previous experience processing a full payroll for both weekly and monthly paid employee's. You will be a strong communicator and a team player who is keen to develop the processes and systems of the department.
For further information please contact Edward Jukes on .
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job