The role of Payroll Administrator will be primarily engaged in coordinating the payroll function for both weekly and monthly paid employees. You will bring value and support to the team and work in a social and friendly environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure payroll procedures are completed effectively, accurately and in a timely manner through recordings from the time and attendance system
* Completing month end procedures and reconciliations, ensuring all payments are paid correctly and on time to third party bodies and directly to contractors
* Calculating changes to shift patterns, over time rates and process payments in line with current pay schemes
* Monitoring new starters and leavers, processing changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes
* Completion of all statutory information and returns to HMRC and Pension Schemes including RTI and auto-enrolment
* Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP, holiday pay, salary sacrifice schemes, AEO, medicash and loans
* Management of the payroll year end, generation and submission of P60's and P11'ds
* Dealing with payroll roll queries.
* Maintenance of Company Pension schemes
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Training:
* Minimum of two year's experience working in a Payroll capacity
* Experience of using Sage 50 Payroll
* Experience in payroll legislations including pensions and auto-enrolment
* Excellent IT skills to include Word and Excel
* Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written, to include the ability to records information clearly and produce accurate reports
* Excellent customer service and the ability to develop professional relationships
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job