Looking for a new role in payroll? Do you have a strong background in using excel? if the answer is yes then we have an opportunity for you to work with one of our most popular clients on a temporary basis.
Working within their South Wales based offices they are looking for someone who is proactive and has previously worked in accounts to reclaim money from customers and clients. The team is very friendly, the work is very interesting and to add this business to your background would be fantastic for your career.
- Performs all activities necessary to process a weekly payroll including maintaining related records, processing deductions and preparing accounting transactions
- Review and ensure accuracy of payroll data
- Making corrections to documentation to make documents acceptable for processing
- Establish and maintain employee records
- Analysis and preparation of payments data extracted from contracting databases
- Managing the payroll aspects of a deductions recovery process with close interaction with the finance team.
- Supporting the finance team on all aspects of the IR35 deductions process.
- Ad-hoc management reporting
You will need experience/skills in:
- Must have strong excel skills
- Experience of working in a payroll department
- A good knowledge of all round accounts and payroll
- Ability to work in a busy accounts function
What you get in return:
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to Reed Rewards
- The chance to work within an organisation that will build your experience and add to your background
- Holiday Pay
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation so if you are interested APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finance Team
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job