Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for this reputable company based in Milton Keynes.
The roles have come about due to company growth and increased business demand. As part of a team of four, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio as well as being first point of contact for your clients.
Day to day duties include:
- Taking on your own client payrolls with varied employee ranges.
- Processing start to finish payrolls on a weekly, bi weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Handling high volume queries
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc duties that come up
- Provide assistance to wider team, should it be needed
Successful candidates will have at least two years experience within a payroll environment, ideally working with schools. Clear communication skills and organisation will be expected as well as a proactive nature to support the Manager and peers.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and public practice recruitment agency specialising in the East of England.