My client, a US leader in their field are looking to recruit a Payments Processing Manager for their rapidly growing finance function in their UK head office based in Bromley, (close links for public transport and near Bromley South station). This is a hands-on management role supporting a self-sufficient team of 8 staff. It's an exciting time to join the business and will suit someone who is comfortable motivating and managing a team whilst working in a fast paced changing environment.
- Role and responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-Day management responsibility for a team of payment account assistants (who process the cash receipts onto the collection system). Providing input into department goal setting process, managing workloads & deadlines, and developing the team
- Understanding the collection system and relevant processes to ensure the implication of any changes to the payment processing routines are co-ordinated with all stakeholders
- Continually assess business processes to ensure efficiency while strengthening control framework and keep documentation up to date
- Assist with preparation of , budgets and forecasts and other analyses and reports
- Assist with tax related reporting including VAT returns, corporation tax computations, P11D's, PSAs, etc.
- Support month-end and year-end close process with tasks including e.g. processing journals, maintaining fixed asset register, reviewing of AP & AR sub-ledgers, preparing balance sheet recons, analysis of budgets versus forecast, etc.
- Take on full responsibility for a sector of the financial accounts.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent with PQE. You will have a hand on approach and a proven track record managing and motivating a team. The successful candidate will be a confidant commutator and comfortable working with senior stakeholders in the organisation. You will have strong reporting skills on MS Excel and able to implement change for the better or the business.
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job