Up To £60K + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payment Operations Manager to join a global City-based trading house. Heading up a large team you will be responsible for overseeing all back office functions in relation to international payments processing including settlements, confirmations, reconciliations and investigations. You will also be required to manage the workflow of the team.
Duties to include;
- Ensuring the timely input and processing of all trades
- Provision of robust staffing to ensure that specific tasks are completed within off times
- To provide hands on cover to the team where necessary
- Ensure operational risks are properly managed and mitigated
- Maintain written procedures for the team
- Working closely and developing strong relationships with the business (Front Office, IT and Client Services) to ensure the smooth running of trades
- Managing, training and development of staff, implementing personal development plans for all team members.
- Working closely with the project management in relation to UAT and back office system enhancements
- Ensuring adherence with company policies, regulatory requirements, including the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud.
Applicants are welcome from those with previous back office payments experience gained at managerial level in either international banking or FX. You will demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to drive the department forward and bring about change where necessary. Experience working on projects including system implementation and UAT would be highly desirable. You will be adept in all aspects of team management with a keen attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communications skills with a desire to deliver 1st class service internally and externally.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
- System Implementations
- International Payments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job