Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is hiring for a Payments Management Analyst, responsible for managing cash transactions related to managed portfolios. The main focus of the role is to manage exceptional and complex transactions that need further investigation to resolve.
- Processing and posting of all cheques and bounced cheques to customer accounts.
- Preparation of data and management of automated posting process for credit transactions.
- Producing and transmitting daily automated Direct Debits to the bank/BACS for
- Investigate and resolve all un-posted bank reconciliation items.
- Preparation of data and automated posting of all Direct Debit bounces/ DDICs/ADDACS/AUDDIS rejections.
- Identification of unidentified cash receipts and posting onto customer accounts.
- Dealing with and resolving all types of queries including those that are fraud & AML related.
- Clearance of Summit suspense account on a daily basis.
- Reversal and re-posting of CCA fees to the correct sub account.
- Clearing of un-cashed cheques and reposting transactions to customer accounts.
- Highly numerate
- Comfortable with deadlines
- High volume processing experience
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a cash management role
- Ability to take ownership of processes and develop departmental efficiencies whilst ensuring levels of control are high
This is a full-time, pernanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.