Established in 2004, Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in Germany. Headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1100 retail outlets in Germany and Austria.
Work-Life Balance is important to us: for example, our Tipico Technology entity has been recognised as #1 in Germany for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor! We also offer a wide range of benefits and we are looking at a continuous expansion of our team in Malta.
The role involves day to day analysis of customer registrations, deposits, withdrawals, internal escalations, reports and authenticating KYC documents as well as ad-hoc tasks that may be required occasionally.
- Monitor account registrations, deposits and withdrawals
- Review and verify customer documents for authenticity
- Carry out high profile fraud prevention reviews
- Evaluate fraud risk and take appropriate action by using experience and judgement on potentially fraudulent activity
- Recognise subtle patterns of fraudulent activity and communicate them to the team
- Review financial and player activity with the aim of minimising the financial risk to the business
- Analyse and process payments accurately and in a timely manner via different payment methods offered
- Investigate and resolve issues related to money transfers, including reconciliation of transactions
- Liaise with external gaming providers, PSPs and internal departments
- Strictly follow procedures, as well as actively contribute to identify system and processes improvements
- Assist Customer Support with resolving account management related queries
- Proven experience within a similar role
- German Language would be considered an advantage
- Meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills
- Familiar with online payment systems, gaming regulations and basic understanding of AML
- Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Able to work under pressure and within a dynamic, multi-cultural environment
- Organised, efficient and looking to succeed within a results-driven team
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Flexibility to work changing shift patterns, including evenings and weekends
The Payments and Fraud team forms part of the Customer Operations Department.
What's in it for you
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Check out the experience on Glassdoor and kununu
- Explore the Tipico World
- Individual development opportunities, appealing remuneration and flexible working hours
- Company, team and sports events
- Payment Systems