PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PROJECT MANAGER (CLINICAL TRIALS)
About the role
The Patient Engagement Clinical Trials Project Manager is responsible for assisting with the management, development and implementation of projects in relation to site feasibility proposals and contracts, retention, recruitment and site selection programmes within the medical industry.
- Develop, implement and oversee retention and recruitment campaigns, site selection and feasibility programmes.
- Manage all internal and external aspects of assigned projects.
- Attend and coordinate presentations at meetings.
- Follow standard operating procedures including project management activities.
- Liaise with internal departments and coordinators and investigators at meetings.
- Evaluation of recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Maintain and update existing clinical trial internet listings for all active studies.
- Serve as recruitment and retention liaison for assigned project/studies.
- Identify and resolve non-clinical issues related to study awareness, recruitment and retention including proactive planning to anticipate and resolve issues, develop corrective action plans and communicate resolutions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain budget for assigned projects/studies.
- Establish on-going assessment of site’s patient recruitment and retention needs.
- Track ad placement responses for assigned projects/studies.
- Report metrics in weekly project management meetings.
- Develop sponsor reporting process for assigned projects/studies.
- Work with creative services to develop site support and educational materials to facilitate effective study awareness and execution.
- Manage and track enrolment and retention ensuring status reports to sponsors, identification of site-specific needs and intervention plans to ensure targets are being met and exceeded.
- Ensure that the enrolment and recruitment progress is updated to internal systems for efficient enrolment tracking.
- Coordinate distribution of recruitment and retention materials.
- Educated to degree level
- Previous project management experience
- Experience within a medical / clinical research industry
- Experience of managing recruitment retention programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well organised, able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
- Clinical Trials
- Project Management
- Patient Engagement
- Clinical Proejct Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job