Patient Coordinator/Medical Receptionist - Skelmersdale
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service both face to face and over the phone? If so we have an exciting opportunity to join our hospital in Skelmersdale as a Patient Coordinator/Medical Receptionist on a permanent basis.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- To ensure that all visitors and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally
- Effective team worker
- Registering new patients
- Scanning of documents onto medical system
- To send letters to patients as necessary
- Photocopying of notes and other information
- Ensure the entrance and reception area are always pristine and welcoming and conveying the appropriate image.
- Making appointments via the computerised system
- Dealing with all telephone call queries/requests and acting as liaison with consultants as necessary
- Maintaining and encouraging adequate security measures, ensuring all clinical rooms are locked when not in use.
- Unlocking or locking up of surgery premises
For the position of Patient Coordinator we are looking for the following experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a customer service environment.
Personal Requirements needed:
- A real self-starter
- Enthusiastic about learning new, specialist knowledge.
- Team-working skills
- Accepts responsibility for developing own knowledge and skills.
- Happy to participate in all mandatory training.
- Understand the necessity for confidentiality
- Full, clean driving license with the use of a car
The hours of work are:
37.5 hours per week worked over over 4 long days Mon to Fri on a rota basis with 7am the earliest start time and 18.30 the latest. A minimum of 1 Saturday in every month is required plus a willingness to support our other North West clinics should staff shortages occur.
- 20 days annual leave increasing by 1 for every years service completed
- Statutory pension provision
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team within this organisation. If this sounds appealing to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply now to be considered.
- General Administration
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job