BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Mount Alvernia Hospital, Guildford has a vacancy for a Patent Administrator to join their team of staff in the Patient Services department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Receptionist qualification desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Receptionist skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Basic keyboard skills.
- Reception experience gained within a medium to large scale organisation
Duties of this role include:
- Responsibility for Reception and customer service for clients to the Centre.
- Provision of a professional, efficient and friendly reception.
- Make appointments
- Coordinating clients visits
- Order refreshments for clients
- Preparing of patient documentation
- Using different computer software such as; Utragenda and Peoplesoft.
- To present a high quality image to all customers
- Meet and greet patients making staff aware of the patient needs, i.e. blood tests, x-rays etc.
- Answer telephone calls utilising the computerised appointment system and log patient’s details as required
- Responsible for collecting patient’s payments.
- Print clinic lists for Doctors and nurses as required
- Check Consulting rooms and changing area to ensure they are fully stocked for each session
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job