A fantastic role has just arisen within an IP firm for a Patent Secretary with at least 2-3 years’ experience, to join them. This role is perfect for an existing Patent Secretary that desires a change of scenery and wants the responsibility of supporting 2 associates. There will be a mixture of secretarial duties involved - so the role definitely offers variety!
Your duties in this role would include, but would not be restricted to:
- Perform various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Liaise with the records department regarding deadlines and fee earner amendments (including file openings)
- Update and amend records accordingly
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO regarding applications, deadlines, amendments and updates
- Organise your busy partner’s diary, manage their travel arrangements, book and arrange business/client meetings
The opportunity to work at this firm, along with supporting their busiest associates doesn’t come around very often. If you are CIPA qualified - then this is an added bonus! You must be hard-working, willing to try and amend different ways of working and have a 'this will work’ approach to all tasks. Working as part of a team along with being self-sufficient is exactly what is needed from you. Due to the nature of the work you must be a competent typist (both audio and copy) and have patent experience.
So, if you are an organised, determined go-getter with a want to succeed and be a crucial part of the fee earners role then do get in touch! Super salaries are up for negotiation, along with career development, benefits package and a great working atmosphere!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Patent Secretary
- IP Secretary