This is a leader in Intellectual Property solutions services that cover most continents with dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centres in The Americas, Europe and Asia.
You will be working alongside one of their biggest clients in the IP Asset Management department. This client is a global specialist in knowledge processes with an international team of over 3,500 professionals who analyse, improve and executes knowledge-intensive processes and leverages its proprietary technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness. You are essentially the bridge between the client and the company.
This is a home-based role in Germany with some international travel expected.
- Project understanding and scoping: Involves conducting face-to-face meetings and understanding objectives and specific requirements of the client's team, and also setting/managing expectations.
- Project Transition: Involves laying out and implementing project transition plans, creating comprehensive project documents, e.g. process flows, standard operating procedures, quality matrices and checklists, training materials, etc., and ensuring smooth project transition.
- Regular updates: Involves conducting regular meetings with requestors, receiving feedback on work output and exploring alternatives to eliminate bottlenecks, among others.
- Feedback: Enables regular and realistic feedback in both directions for various ongoing and closed projects.
- Gatekeeping Issues: Helps relationship owners with administrative issues such as invoicing, logistics, IT, and general scoping.
- Better connection to client's requestors: Enables client to share broader objective of projects with providing additional perspective and inputs whenever needed.
- Training on relevant topics: Includes providing 1-2 hour training sessions to different team members, to enhance their knowledge of domain, process, and systems (if required).
- Participating in team exercises: Involves non-confidential team exercises, aimed at creating an understanding of the best practices followed by the client team, and thus of the client's perspectives on various day-to-day docket and paralegal activities.
- Visit: Includes external overseas visits and other facilities as required.
Your skills and attributes:
- Well versed with prosecution knowledge, rules and procedures followed in United States, Germany, Europe and WIPO.
- You MUST hold the German Patent Paralegal qualification (Patentanwaltsfachangestellte).
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English language. Proficiency in additional language (French, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail for spotting errors and process inconsistencies with an eye for critical details in docketing and paralegal activities.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Able to interpret client needs and off shore team's expectations and translate into reports and slides for sharing
- Experience of working collaboratively with people across an organisation and motivating them to help meet client requirements.
- Ideally 3-6 years' professional services experience (preferably in paralegal/docketing domain).
If you are interested, please get in touch for more details.
- Intellectual Property
- office manager
- trade mark
- patent secretary
- patent attorney
- patent paralegal
- IP paralegal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'