Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits.
What will I be doing?
- Inspire, lead and motivate Indirect New Business Sales Team, providing mentoring and guidance ensuring that the team is trained and developed to enable them to perform to the highest standard
- Attract, develop and retain and develop the best talent in the industry
- Grow partner and customer base through bringing on-board new intermediaries in the Marketing and Data Services and Agency sectors
- Deliver new business order targets
- Identify and drive profitable revenue streams
- Act as point of escalation for key opportunities, managing regular sales strategy reviews and supporting the sales process
- Facilitate innovation and knowledge sharing to enable the team to create the strongest value propositions
- Deliver accurate monthly forecasting of revenue and variations in business volumes
- Develop effective demand creation strategies
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the business to deliver products and services to partners clients, as well as to ensure overall client satisfaction
What skills and experience are required?
- Strong academic background, ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong background in utilizing CRM (currently Salesforce) for Management purposes
- Comfortable working in a high growth company with expectations of 30%+ growth rate
- Resilient personality with the ability to inspire teams through knowledge and drive
- High level digital marketing experience and ability to evangelize and speak with conviction
- Passionate about technology and the industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven track record of attracting and managing top talent
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Strategic Partnerships