The main purpose of the role is provide the team with administration support to ensure Partners get paid, Partnership information is kept up to date and Partnership Benefits are calculated and applied accurately.
This role will be an initial 9 month fixed term contract.
- Ensure Additional Payment Requests are actioned daily
- Work as part of the Payments and Benefits team to ensure that the monthly Partner BACS payment file is made to Partners.
- Ahead of the payment work as part of the team and with DST to check all policies with IAF of > £10k. All queries are resolved before payment is made.
- Diary notes to be actioned for Partners who require regular payments.
- Email enquiries are to be responded to within the required SLA.
- Ledger inputs to be uploaded and processed in a timely manner.
- Monthly tasks to be completed, with enough time to action any queries that may arise off the back of them in time for month-end.
- Complete Authorisable process, this control is vital in the system and is used to detect human error and reduce the risk of overpayments or duplicate payments to Partners.
- Ensure Partnership details are kept up to date following instruction from both internal and external colleagues or Partners.
- Keep up to date with Risk Training to stay compliant in your role.
- Good communication skills with the ability to make contact through email, phone and face to face meetings.
- A good knowledge of all Microsoft Applications.
- Have a keen interest in problem solving and dealing effectively with enquiries from others.
- Be able to work well, both within a team and independently.
- Have a 'can do’ and positive attitude towards tasks and take responsibility for workload and deadlines.
- Be able to prioritise workload efficiently.
- Always deliver excellent customer service using the teams Customer Charter.
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £89.91bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation, a grant-making charity where funds are raised and distributed through the St. James’s Place community. St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation has been supporting those in need since 1992, making a positive and lasting difference to people’s lives by awarding grants to charities registered in the UK to assist them in the incredible work they do every day. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: 'Wealth Management Company of the Year' at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2018, 'Best Private Client Investment Manager’ at the Wealth Adviser Awards 2018 and 'Best Wealth Manager' at the Shares Awards for 2017
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with St James’s Place Wealth Management. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Excel
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"