Partner Engagement Manager (Cloud Project) - 'Big 4 Tech' company - 12-month FTC
My client, a multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, is looking for a Partner Engagement Manager.
Duration: 12 month FTC
Location: London (but for now fully remote)
Description: As a PEM, you will engage and work with our most strategic partners that deliver professional services to customers looking to leverage our cloud solutions. As PEM for your region, you will enable the services strategy of our managed partners. You will coordinate with sales, legal and finance to fulfil PSO engagements through our partners.
* Manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements through partners.
* Work with Engagement Managers, TAMs and Sales teams to engage the right partners for delivery.
* Assist and advise the partnership team with the identification, onboarding and enablement of new partners in the market based on project needs and missing competencies.
* Support PSO teams in terms of partner availability, onboarding, costs, offboarding and making sure partner capacity meets the project needs in the short and long term
* Setup and maintain the contractual services relationship (ISA, MSA, SOWs, etc) between us and our partners to enable sub-contracting and delivery of our PSO services
* 5+ years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with partners on cloud projects
* Experience working with a cross-functional team and geographically dispersed partner base
* Ability to present complex information to partner executives and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
* Excellent written, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills
If you have above experience and expertise - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'