Part Time jobs are hard to find, so why not take this opportunity to join a friendly and enthusiastic team of people as their Sales Administrator. Due to Maternity leave, you will be supporting the team with a variety of duties and will be working closely with the other part time support, Head of Sales, Sales Managers, Customers and International distributors.
The main purpose of the role will be to maintain an efficient sales order process ensuring that orders are processed quickly and accurately to customers across the globe and to provide administrative support to the Sales Team.
- Arrange despatch and invoicing of orders.
- Raise any orders on Exchequer as required
- Updating the online support centre system, adding product details, serial numbers, invoice number and courier information.
- Create Customs forms and handle any Customs/courier queries.
- Process customer's credit card payments.
- Manage emails for product warranty registrations.
- Answer telephones and reception area duties.
- Strong and confident telephone manner
- Excellent Customer Service delivery style
- Ability to organise workload effectively
- Have good time management skills
- To work harmoniously with colleagues
- Computer literate with strong excel understanding
This part-time Maternity cover role, working is 4.5 hours a day, Monday to Friday (22.5 hours per week).
Maternity cover - estimated at one year
Salary circa £11.20 per hour, equating to £13,104 per year for the 22.5 hours per week
We are planning ahead as we like to be on the ball, and this role is due to commence on 16th April 2018!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job